International 1st Level Support
scil animal care company GmbH headquartered in Viernheim (Germany) and founded in 1998 in the field of veterinary point of care diagnostics, is dedicated to quality pet care. Scil is an Antech company under the umbrella of Mars Petcare working together to deliver on our purpose: A BETTER WORLD FOR PETSTM. Through innovation, invention, and strategic partnerships with worldwide leaders in diagnostics and treatments, scil provides the benefits of the latest generation technologies to veterinarians. scil’s range of complete blood diagnostic solutions include biochemistry, hematology, coagulation, immunoassay, heartworm, as well as other assays. The company is at the forefront of high-definition digital radiology and ultrasound for small and large animals and offers complete allergy solutions from testing and interpretation to immunotherapeutic options.
About Mars Petcare
At Mars Petcare we have one purpose: A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS™. Through comprehensive veterinary care, nutrition, breakthrough programmes in diagnostics, wearable health monitoring, DNA testing and pet welfare we help pets in more than 130 countries. For decades we’ve supported research into the incredible science of human animal interaction at the Waltham Petcare Science Institute where scientists discover important advances in pet health and wellness. Mars Petcare is part of Mars, Incorporated, a global, family-owned business with a focus on becoming Sustainable in a Generation, reflective of the many pets and communities we serve. Follow us on LinkedIn.
Join our team and shape the future with us
International 1st Level Support
Medical Technical Service (m/f/d)
• You support the technical service team in case of international concerns and inquiries.
• You work in a dedicated team with friendly colleagues and receive technical and professional inquiries from our customers, sales partners and our sales representatives by telephone.
• The inquiries need to be processed and found solutions. Therefore, you will be supported by your colleagues from Product Management and Technical Service.
• You record your customer inquiries in our ERP system.
Skills and Experience required:
• You have completed training / studies in the field of medicine, veterinary medicine or pharmacy.
• Your appearance on the phone is friendly and professional and you enjoy the customer contact.
• You can communicate excellent in English, both written and spoken and have a good knowledge of Dutch or Polish as a foreign language.
• You are a reliable team player and always keep track of things even in stressful situations.
• You have a good technical understanding.
• Development: The opportunity to learn, develop and take charge of your own career.
• Benefits: An industry competitive compensation package including generous benefits.
• Mars Five Principles: Commitment to our Purpose and our Five Principles.
• Work Environment: An inclusive environment where associates feel valued, supported and comfortable being themselves at work.
• Mobile Working Guideline: We offer a hybrid work model.
• Business Bike: Through the cooperation with Business Bike, we offer the opportunity to get to work in a climate-friendly and fit way.
• An animal-friendly employer: Between video calls and meetings, our office dogs provide more well-being and motivation.
• Sustainability: We rely on environmentally friendly alternatives for our product packaging and feed our electricity via our in-house photovoltaic system. In addition to our energy-efficient office buildings and green roof terraces, we also offer sustainable water dispensers.